Quality and Environmental Commitment
Quality work at ateljé Lyktan means:
– that we must supply products and services which exceed our customers' requirements.
– that every contact with us, our products and services, must be a good reference for future cooperation.
– that we must actively develop our products, services and processes.
Download ISO 9001 (pdf)
ateljé Lyktan develops and manufactures lighting systems. Energy consumption during the period of actual use accounts for a large part of the luminaire’s total environmental impact, and thus ateljé Lyktan’s chief contribution to the environment will be to develop energy-efficient products. Our ambition is to limit the impact of our luminaires on the environment during the whole of their life cycle – from development, manufacture and use to recycling.
In our environmental work we strive:
– to fulfil or exceed the legislative requirements.
– to husband resources, both energy and raw materials, and to increase recycling in the whole process.
– to consider environmental consequences before new raw materials, products and production plant are introduced.
– to make environmental demands on our suppliers and contractors.
– to constantly develop environmental work by setting new goals and regular auditing.
Download ISO 14001 (pdf)